- U.S. Department of Education
- Council for Opportunity in Education -The Council for Opportunity in Education (COE) is a nonprofit organization, established in 1981, dedicated to furthering the expansion of college opportunities for low-income, first-generation students, and students with disabilities in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., the Pacific Islands, and Puerto Rico.
- The Pell Institute for the Study of Opportunity in Higher Education
- The Indian University of North America – Crazy Horse Summer Program
- Internet Essentials – Affordable Internet at Home for Eligible Households.
- Salt Program – SALT® is a comprehensive financial education program that helps students build money skills for life. SALT teamed up with the Council for Opportunity in Education to provide you with resources to raise the financial competencies of your students before, during and after college.