Co-Chairs: Krista Bau, Jennie Thompson, Laci Hettick
Members: Theresa Rader, Rachel Lund, Ally Garcia, Faith Fitzgerald, Peter Donaldson, Cathleen Ruch, & Dennis Stangl
Purpose: Under the direction of the Board, the Conference Committee plans, implements, and evaluates the ASPIRE Annual Conference. The Conference Committee Chair will oversee the conference and utilize subcommittees to organize and carry out the Annual Conference. Subcommittees will be co-chaired by one ASPIRE board member and a representative of the host state. Representatives from the host state will be submitted to the ASPIRE board at the board meeting immediately following the annual conference, and one year prior to the host states conference. One board member will be assigned as co-chair to each committee at that same meeting. Subcommittee co-chairs will report regularly to the Conference Committee Chair and coordinate with each other.
Subcommittees may include, but are not limited to, the following: Agenda, Logistics, Registration
Charges: Develop a marketing plan for the annual conference.
1. Develop a marketing plan for the 2021 annual conference to be held in South Dakota.
2. Provide ALI as a pre-conference session.
3. Include an Alumni and TRIO Achievers Reception.
4. Goal of $10,000 in revenue from sponsorships, ads and exhibitors.
5. Goal of 250 or more in attendees.