Registration Payment & Refunds
- If registration is made prior to the regular registration deadline (August 15), payments must be received within 30 days of registration.
- If registration is made after the regular deadline, payment is due at the time of registration.
- If payment is not received within the stated guidelines, registration will be withdrawn.
- Registration fees will not be waived, nor will special consideration fees be approved, except as otherwise specified in the Operating Guidelines, without the approval of the Conference Chair and Board.
- Registration fees paid in advance are refundable less a processing charge of $100 if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days prior to the conference. After 30 days, requests for refunds may be considered due extenuating circumstances as determined by the Board. There will be no refunds for the ASPIRE Leadership Institute or pre-conference sessions. Refunds will be mailed following the conference. Requests for refunds should be sent or faxed to: the address/number listed on the conference registration.
- Conference fees may be waived for special guests and guest presenters at the discretion of the Conference Chair and approved by the Board.