1. Be a former TRIO project participant who was enrolled in and successfully completed a TRIO program in North Dakota.
2. Have enrolled in and successfully completed a postsecondary program of study resulting in a bachelor’s or terminal degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
3. Be a person of high stature within his/her profession and/or have received recognition for outstanding academic achievement.
4. Currently be employed above the entry-level baccalaureate level.
5. Have made significant civic, community, or professional contributions.
6. Preference will be given to nominated TRIO alumni living in North Dakota.
Participation in a TRIO project must have had a significant impact upon the candidate in obtaining his/her professional objectives (as acknowledged by the participant).
Please Note: The nominator should contact the person being nominated to confirm their availability to attend the ND ASPIRE banquet, and present a five minute address during that event, summarizing their educational and career journey and the impact of TRIO services had upon their success.
To nominate a ND ASPIRE TRIO Achiever, please complete the nomination form and other required information (resume, recommendation, statement by nominated alumni, photograph), and return via email, by March 1st, 2017.
Please submit all required nomination materials to:
Dennis Stangl, ND ASPIRE President