Membership in ASPIRE
ASPIRE, Inc. Become a Member!
As a TRIO professional within the ASPIRE region, you have the opportunity to become a member of an organization that is of great importance in the continued existence and success of all TRIO programs: ASPIRE. The mission of ASPIRE, Inc. is to increase the educational and success opportunities for low-income and first generation college students through advocacy, professional development, and legislative awareness.
The ASPIRE region was established in 1976 and includes Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. Today this professional organization serves over 300 staff members in more than 140 projects.
As a member of ASPIRE, you join a network of TRIO Professionals who are dedicated to providing educational opportunity for low-income and disabled Americans. ASPIRE provides its members with professional development, timely information relating to state, regional and national issues, and its members advocate at the state and national levels on behalf of our programs and participants.
Your personal membership provides:
- Opportunities for professional development with other TRIO professionals at the state and regional level.
- Discounted registration rate for the annual regional conference.
- Discounted registration rate for state conferences.
- Strengthens the regional organization.
- Strengthens your state organization.
- Provides support for the Council for Opportunity in Education.
- Inclusion in the ASPIRE mailing list, whereby critical information from the regional and national level is disseminated.
- An aspireonline.org e-mail address
- Access to the ASPIRE Workplace website https://aspire.workplace.com
- Opportunities to assume leadership positions within the organization.
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with like-minded professionals within the TRIO community.
- Be part of a powerful voice at state and national levels on issues of importance to our programs and our participants.
Become a member today!